For our client, an international engineering and infrastructure contractor, we are looking for a HR Administrator to support their Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries for employees and external partners.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave).
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- Create regular reports, analyses and presentations.
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules) and processing payroll changes.
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms.
- Completed MBO degree in Administration or recent HBO graduates with pratical experience in administrative HR functions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications is essential.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Spanish.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.