For one of our clients, we are currently seeking a Division Marketing Manager. Their mission is to distribute the best products, at the best price with an outstanding customer service. They continue to further develop their distribution network in efforts to extend their scope and strengthen its market position.
As Marketing Manager you are responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plan for the organization and the brands the organization represents.
Responsibilities include but, are not limited to the following:
- Research, coordinate and deliver lead generation campaigns and projects focusing on specific market segments.
- Management of campaigns output across the marketing team and ensure all projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Ensure content is published and promoted regularly and content is aligned to wider marketing plans.
- Management of company web site.
- Management of e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Plan and manage day to day social media activities across the company’s social platforms.
- Research and recommend suitable industry events in sales territories, aligned with marketing strategy. Manage the company’s participation at selected events.
- Management of company image- and artwork library.
- Develop and maintain media distribution list, manage the distribution of press releases.
- Analyze, evaluate and report on campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in commercial/business related field.
- Extensive experience in marketing management and marketing of consumer goods.
- Highly creative with ability to think out the box.
- Strong analytical skills, data-drive thinking and comfortable working with numbers, metrics, statistics and spreadsheets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Papiamentu, English, and Dutch.