As the Test Coordinator you are responsible for ensuring high quality planning, execution and timely implementation of assigned Testing projects and coordinating the planning. You will work closely with Manager Projects Support to ensure work scheduled for the team is aligned with the Business priorities set forth by management.
In this position you are responsible for:
- Managing Application testing by coordinating the execution of the Test strategy and plans (IST /UAT) in the most efficient manner, ensure adherence by the team to the used Test Methodology, coordinating the setup of Test environments and assist the user department with advice regarding UAT strategies and planning.
- Coordination of Test project Delivery by among others analyzing project documents such as Business Requirements Documents, Impact Documents, System Requirements Documents, assist in documenting System Requirement Documents, assist in providing estimates of time frames for the Test plan activities and completion, coordinating with Users for execution of UAT according to the used Test Methodology and directing and coordinating the activities of testing staff assigned to the project
- Providing application and testing related guidance to assigned staff as well as training/advice.
- Assisting the Manager Projects Support with human resource management within the department and guides and leads the Team by among others delegating work to and coordinating work of the assigned Team, supervising and reviewing work conducted by the assigned Team. and providing periodic coaching to assigned staff and motivating the Team to conduct their work to a maximum extent.
- Assist the Manager Projects Support, with ensuring the department priorities are being handled as agreed upon, including assisting with developing and/or reviewing detailed System Requirements and with follow-up on critical project items upon request.
- Conduct other activities on request.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Special courses in Basic Banking Training (NIBE or equivalent) and Microsoft Office Suite PC applications, AS/400 applications.
- Experience in a supervisory position and experience in a Bank.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in Software testing Methodologies.
- Experience in reporting.
- Accuracy & Thoroughness.
- Development and Coaching skills.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Forward Thinking.
- Relationship Building focussed.
- Results focussed.
- Team player.
- Leadership skills