Sr. Financial Controller
Our client is a company that designs, builds and operates global networks, information systems and mobile technologies to connect people, grow businesses and economies, and improve communities.
- Fixing bank reconciliations;
- Identify errors in postings and/or payments/deposits needing to be posted;
- Identifying subledger to general ledger differences and correcting these;
- Reconcile subledger to general ledger differences for accounts payable & accounts receivable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years experience in performing complex reconciliations;
- Experience working within a competitive, high volume, data rich and commercial environment ;
- Demonstrate strong analytical and superb attention to detail;
- Ability to deliver results to tight deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
- Effective communication skills both written and verbally.
T: +599 973 808 52