Sr. Field Operations Officer
Our client is a professional financial organization with both local and international activities. To strengthen their team they are looking for a Senior Field Operations Officer.
In this position you will be responsible for providing expert operational support to all areas of the company primarily by developing, reviewing and (re)designing the internal processes. You will be working towards achieving optimum operational efficiency, cost savings and improved customer service.
As the Sr. Field Operations Officer you will assists the resolution of operational related issues and through a system of external indicators maintain an awareness of these issues in the branches and departments both locally and internationally. Furthermore you will assist in the identification and resolution of systemic problems (basic structural deficiencies in existing procedures and applications) of the company. Other specific accountabilities:
- Managing and conducting operational process reviews independently, assessing the quality of operations and recommending process changes for operational improvement or to address ongoing business needs;
- Developing system of indicators to assist in the evaluation of operating effectiveness in branches, departments and other on- and off island subsidiaries and assist in the proactive resolution;
- Effectively documenting anticipated benefits and measure results obtained accordingly;
- Support the ongoing operational needs of the company through researching industry best practices and/or automated solutions available by:
- Liaising with the IT partners to exploit current systems to their optimum benefit and to address business / operational needs most effectively.
- Liaising with business group partners to understand their evolving business needs and adjust operational requirements accordingly.
- Conducting the research necessary to recommend process solutions, preparing appropriate business cases and cost benefit analyses.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Administration;
- At Least 3 years experience in the financial industry;
- Project Management skills (Prince 2 certification);
- Excellent Communication skills both oral and written in English and Papiamento;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, and MS - Outlook.