Special Project Manager
For a leading and dynamic organization, we are looking for an experienced Special Projects Manager for Bonaire.
The Special Project Manager is responsible for the execution of various projects and the coordination of resources with the purpose to improve the overall facility and infrastructure of their location in Bonaire in order to comply with the industry and environmental standards.
- Prepare, implement and monitor the execution of processes and procedures through compliance and quality control of the daily operations;
- Day to day management of the operation with regards to delivering quality products and services to the community;
- Maintain relationships with concerned relations both internally and externally in a structural manner to ensure that project requirements are met;
- Formulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies;
- Drafting and managing various budgets (including gross profit margins).
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent;
- 5+ years proven experience in project management;
- PMP Certification or PRINCE II certification;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize numerous projects;
- Problem solving skills;
- Attention to details;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of MS-Project and MS-Office.