Sales and Customer Support Supervisor
As the Sales and Customer Support Supervisor you are responsible for the internal and external sales team to reach the projected sales targets. You are responsible to maintain business relationships and have the ability to signal new market opportunities for both new and existing customers and/or products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Plan and direct sales team to reach projected sales targets;
- Processing direct orders from customers and orders from the external sales team;
- Coordinate tasks to meet deadlines;
- Improve service level by using customer feedback;
- Research methods to increase customer engagement;
- Ensure that sales procedures are being followed according to company policies;
- Identify Sales Leads;
- Manage customer complaints;
- Maintaining customer date-base;
- Analyze sales patterns and react pro-actively to changes in sales patterns;
- Informing customers of delivery dates.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales and Marketing or Business Administration;
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience;
- Leadership skills and results driven;
- Creative (out of the box thinking);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills;
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets;
- Able to communicate fluently in Papiamentu, English and Dutch.