As the Restaurant Manager your responsibilities include but are not limited to maintaining the restaurant's revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality and customer service standards.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations;
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction;
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints;
- Organize and supervise shifts;
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity;
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses;
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices;
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- BSc degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus;
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role;
- Advanced customer service principles and techniques;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work in shifts, weekends and holidays;
- Excellent command of Papiamentu, English and Dutch both verbally and in writing;
- Must have own transportation and a valid diver's license.
T: +599 973 808 52