Quality Control Inspector / Assistant Project Manager
In this role you work independently on different projects. You report to the management of the company.
Some of the tasks include but are not not limited to:
- Be informed of all contract documents and drawings of the projects at any given time;
- Attending construction meetings taking minutes and monitoring appointments;
- Supporting tasks consisting of the entire preparation for the management, monitoring the progress of construction and preparation of necessary weekly reports;
- Occasional inspection of other construction sites and reporting recommendations where necessary;
- Attending progress discussions and preparation of reports where necessary;
- Monitoring and coordinating projects and liaise with the executive companies and all other bodies;
- Preparation of time work schedules of the projects in consultation with management and regular reporting to the management of the progress.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree (HTS or MTS) in construction/engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience;
- Broad experience in quality control and inspection, including reporting;
- Experience with taking minutes for construction meetings and assisting the project manager;
- Proficiency in Microsoft software programs such as Word & Excel;
- Experience in working with ACAD;
- Excellent command in ENGLISH, spoken and written, both general and technical language. Dutch and French is an asset;
- Experienced knowledge with Dutch & European administrative regulations;
- Candidate must be flexible, stress resistant, independent and able to guide other engineers and technicians in the field and in the office;
- Experience with scheduling and time management;
- Good communications skills, as well internal as external;
- Willing to move to Sint Maarten and should be able to work in Sint Maarten legally.
T: +599 973 808 52