Purchase Officer Assistant
In this position you are responsible of the procurement and inventory management services of the company.
Main responsibilities are:
- Manages bidding and tendering processes to ensure compliance with policy, rules & procedures;
- Liaises between local and international suppliers, manufacturers and all relevant internal departments requiring goods, products and services;
- Reviews bid proposals and negotiates contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority;
- Attends Purchase Evaluation Committee meetings and produces corresponding reports;
- Monitor overall stock levels to ensure optimum inventory availability and minimum stock risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Supply Management or Engineering;
- Technical insight;
- Minimum of 3 years purchasing experience in a technical industry;
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate best vendor terms, pricing and delivery;
- Able to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines;
- Excellent customer service principles and techniques;
- Excellent command of Papiamentu, English and Dutch both verbally and in writing.
T: +599 973 808 52