- On a day-to-day basis, monitor incoming and outgoing payments and ensure they are correctly authorized and completed in a timely manner.
- Review incoming and outgoing payments to identify points of friction and ways in which the customer experience can be improved.
- Analyze large incoming customer payments to prevent fraud.
- Ensure accurate reconciliation of payments between customer accounts, payment processing channels and corporate bank accounts.
- Through regular testing and monitoring of customer interactions, identify bugs and issues with current payment methods and work with the technical team to quickly resolve these problems.
- Conduct market research into new markets to help identify suitable new payment methods.
- Support and guide the customer service team on dealing with escalated customer issues regarding payments.
- Monitor individual customer interactions to identify customer fraud and work with the fraud specialist to implement processes to reduce these instances.
- Help support the technical teams integrate new payment methods into the Backoffice systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in fraud/investigative function in either Financial Services or finance in the gaming industry is a must.
- Knowledge of the online casino and sports betting industry.
- Experience in a management or supervisory role.
- Proven experience and knowledge in current fraud trends, fraud detection and prevention tools and practices and risk management.
- Great attention to detail .
- Work well as part of a team and be able to explain and coach individuals around new processes and tools.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel or other accounting software and experience with DevCode/PaymentIQ is a benefit.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills is a must.
T: +599 973 808 52