As the mortgage officer you are in charge of increasing the mortgage loan portfolio by developing business contacts, attracting mortgage customers, completing mortgage loan processing and closing.
- Identify, solicit and acquire new or increased residential mortgage business from existing and new accounts in line with planned objectives;
- Prepare and submit residential mortgage loan assessments to the relevant approval authorities;
- Exercise due diligence in the mortgage loan assessment process through use of strong lending administration, and ensuring security regularization;
- Assist with the management of mortgages in arrears;
- Administer a portfolio of residential mortgage accounts as assigned ensuring good client relationships are established and maintained;
- Exercise any delegated authority in a prudent manner ensuring that all relevant policies or guidelines are strictly adhered to.
- Minimum Bachelors degree or equivalent;
- At least two (2) year’s experience in a lending environment (preferred residential mortgages);
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated analytical skills;
- Customer oriented and strong quality focus;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Ability to communicate verbally and via written correspondences in Dutch, Papiamento and English.
T: +599 973 808 52