For one of our clients in the Banking & Insurance industry, with operations in various islands in the Caribbean we are looking for a Marketing Manager.
As the Marketing Manager you will plan, develop and the implement all of the company’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal in all territories where they operate.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Develop and Drive global outbound and inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.);
- Providing content for internal and external messaging, communicating with key stakeholders, coordinating with team members and managing department deadlines;
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, print, other publishing etc.);
- Liaise with external vendors to execute events and campaigns;
- Perform writing, copywriting, editing, and proofing of collateral, web content, marketing emails and social content;
- Maintain messaging and branding consistency through coordination with the global marketing team;
- Analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline;
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in strategy, planning, and execution of integrated marketing campaigns;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Dutch en Papiamentu;
- Operate at highest level of ethics and integrity;
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines while delivering high quality work.