Marketing & Communications Executive
For one of our clients, we are looking for a Marketing and Communications Executive.
As the Marketing and Communications Executive, you will plan, develop and implement all of the company’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal in all territories where they operate.
As part of the Marketing team you will:
- Create, implement, and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications, and public relations program.
- Develop, coordinate, and oversee programs, technical assistance, and resource materials to assist Territories in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
- Create brand awareness campaigns.
- Analyze the results of campaigns.
- Analyze customer’s behavior.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies impacting the industry.
- Measure, report, evaluate and present the performance of marketing & brand campaigns, marketing KPI’s & gain consumer insights and assess against goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related degree.
- Experience with customer engagement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be dependable and personable.