Junior Software Developer
Your duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, build, and test software upgrades and modifications;
- Research, design, develop, and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software;
- Support, develop, execute and validate with other members of the software team;
- Document testing and maintenance of system correction.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar;
- A maximum of 3 years of work experience;
- Knowledge of software engineering principles, algorithms and data structures;
- Academic expertise with at least one programming language: PHP, Python, C# or Java;
- Experience with low-code or no-code development platforms;
- Familiar with SCRUM, Information Analysis, Requirements Engineering and SQL;
- Ability and willingness to learn;
- Quality orientation and attention to detail;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, Dutch and Spanish good.
T: +599 973 808 52