Head of Garage
Curaçao Beverage Bottling Company is a renowned organization in Curaçao, active in the production, sales and distribution of well-known soft drinks such as Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fria, Dasani, Minute Maid and Vitamin Water. On behalf of her client, Kadanz is looking for candidates for the position of Head of Garage.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform, plan, schedule and assign repairs and maintenance jobs to the company vehicles;
- Review expenses and purchases for approval before placing orders for parts/supplies as needed for equipment or service;
- Assist in controlling costs and expenses in the maintenance of the equipment fleet relating to parts, purchases, inventory levels, fuel inventories and related items;
- Enforce safety rules and other accident preventive measure and ensure that the staff have the necessary tools, equipment and supplies to complete work assignments;
- Ensure that the staff receives the appropriate training necessary to perform job duties according to CBBCs and Coca Cola Corporate’s general rules regulations;
- Adhere to all environmental regulations as outlined by Curacao regulation and/or Coca-Cola norms;
- Perform other tasks related to your area of work as assigned by the Managing Director.
- MBO degree in the field of Mechanical/Technical training;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as fleet mechanic;
- Experience with diesel vehicles, heavy duty and Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT) is required;
- Excellent demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude;
- Management skills and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of English, Dutch and Papiamentu. Spanish is a plus;
- Strong experience with computerized diagnostics;
- Valid Driver’s License (B, C).