Financial Reporting Analyst
Our client is a leading organization consisting of several companies with its most important activities in the insurance industry. The organization has offices in Curaçao, Aruba, Sint Maarten and Bonaire.
Analyze and check financial and related data;
Coordinate the timely supply of all necessary data for the preparation of the various reports and statements, according to procedures and guidelines;
Prepare periodic reports regarding management and steering information;
Prepare financial statements and annual report;
Advise various stakeholders regarding the reports and aspects of steering and performance of the business;
Check the cost allocation and charge operational costs to departments and products, in accordance with established formulas;
Analyze the existing coverage of the company regarding receivables and mortgages, and prepare proposals regarding the required provisions, according to internal procedures and financial policies;
Check the calculations that underlie the premium reserve, based on outstanding policies and according to established calculation methods;
Prepare booking and payment statements.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting;
- At least 5 years of relevant (reporting) work experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch and Papiamentu;
- Experience at an accounting firm is a plus;
- Able to work independently and in a team;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and distribute significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Computer skills (financial software).
ContactpersoonNatasha Rosaria-DevidT: +599 973 808 52