Customer Support Specialist (French speaking)
Your daily duties and responsibilities among other things are:
- Work directly with customers via telephone, e-mail or live chat to offer solutions, special offers, products and/or services to current and new customers in order to increase revenue.
- Inform customers on product offerings and services to improve their experience and build value in the customer relationship.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
- Escalate issues to relevant departments.
- Other occurring activities.
- Minimum MBO+ degree;
- At least one year experience of Customer Support (desirably in a high volume fast paced environment);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French is a must;
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail;
- Sales oriented;
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information;
- Problem solving, pro-active and decision making skills;
- Availability to work in shifts (7 am - 3 pm / 3 pm - 11 pm);
- Willing and able to work on weekends.
T: +599 973 808 52