Customer Support Specialist (Brazilian Market)
Our client is a highly successful company on the North American and European market. Because of further improvement and expansion of the services to their clientele, they are currently looking for a Portuguese-speaking Customer Support Specialist.
As the Customer Support Specialist you will be dealing with customers inquiries via phone, e-mail and live chat to provide support, troubleshooting, solutions and special offers to customers. Also organize and report feedback from products and services offered by our client. You will receive continues product training to better service customers.
- Work directly with customers via telephone, e-mail or Live Chat to offer solutions, special offers, products and/or services to current and new customers in order to increase revenue;
- Inform customers on product offerings and services to improve their experience and build value in the customer relationship;
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary;
- Escalate issues to relevant departments.
- Minimum MBO+ degree;
- At least one year experience of Customer Support (desirably in a high volume fast paced environment);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese is a must;
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail;
- Sales oriented;
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information;
- Problem solving, pro-active and decision making skills;
- Availability to work in shifts (7 am - 3 pm / 3 pm - 11 pm);
- Willing and able to work on weekends.