For one of our clients, a dynamic and growing gaming company active on the North American and European market, we are looking for an experienced Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Officer. In this role, you will take a lead in the planning, production and performance analysis of campaigns delivered through all channels and increasing performance and profitability. You will need extensive cross-functional collaboration, creative skills, and project management skills to oversee and refine communications with customers through all CRM channels.
Your daily duties and responsibilities consist of:
- Email Marketing – Automated email sending to all players including new registrations on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Notification Panel – Full management and reporting on communications to current and potential players.
- Bonus Management –Reporting on bonuses and recommending changes.
- Keep up to date with the monthly calendar including biggest sporting events, promotions for the website, email, SMS, social media, notifications and other CRM channels.
- Ensure website is continually optimized to show the new and relevant content and is optimized using google analytics and bet information.
- In conjunction with the marketing team, lead/project manage/suggest/implement ad hoc marketing campaigns.
- Working closely together with the design team to ensure all content is accurate, clear and compelling.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management preferably with a major in Marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of the online casino and sports betting industry.
- Experience in a management or supervisory role.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines.
- Working closely with other stakeholders in the market to ensure alignment on communication and events performed locally and globally.
- Regular reporting on the success of campaigns and implementing changes where needed.
- Work well as part of a team and be able to explain and coach individuals around new processes and tools.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills is a must.