Credit Payment Analyst
For our client, an International Financial Institution, we are currently seeking a skilled Credit Payment Analyst. Our client is an International Financial Institution with dedicated professionals whom are responsible for financing and providing exceptional service for their clients.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Run daily database queries to detect irregular patterns in transaction activities in the Credit Card department;
- Review data for suspicious activities;
- Develop internal and external reporting;
- Communicate with customer regarding exceptional activities and request additional information if necessary
- Contact card issuing banks and/or cardholders regarding client exception activities;
- Conduct customer transaction, volume and chargeback activity review and analysis;
- Recommend funding holds/releases and report and investigate any potential losses as appropriate;
- Provide education to customers on proper card acceptance and fraud prevention best practices;
- Investigate potential customer transaction laundering violations;
- Actively work with customers and internal account managers to assist in reducing overall fraud and chargeback levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance and/or Accounting;
- At least 3 years experience in the area of Credit Cards and the analytics of KPI'S of the product;
- Demonstrate advanced ability to perform day-to-day fraud investigation and risk activities as assigned;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data;
- Advanced knowledge in the Management of the Credit Card Business, along the guidelines of MasterCard and Visa;
- Strong understanding of financial statements and credit reports and ability to provide detailed financial analysis and understanding of risk exposure;
- Knowledge of Embossing process;
- Technical skills of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Spanish.