As the Compliance Officer you will provide support in the coordination of the overall Anti-Money Laundering programs and the Regulatory Compliance Management (RCM) programs for the company. You will be required to support the branch network, units and subsidiary operations (as necessary) in fulfilling their compliance responsibilities by promoting adherence to the companies Guidelines for Business Conduct, the Group Standards for Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing, Know Your Customer Standards and Standards for the Groups Legislative Compliance Regulatory Matrices.
The main purpose of this position is to reduce or eliminate the bank’s risk of financial loss, damage to reputation, regulatory sanctions and litigation as well as fines and penalties.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written in English, Papiamentu and Dutch;
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ compliance experience;
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering regulations;
- Customer Service Oriented;
- Positive attitude to work and colleagues;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and deal with the workload to meet deadlines;
- Must be able to work well under high pressure and respond quickly to changing priorities and tight deadlines;
- Accurate, attention to detail;
- High degree of computer literacy, including MS Office.