Our client is a well known retail store. The company has different branches both locally as internationally.
For one of our clients we are looking for a Commercial Coordinator. As a Commercial Coordinator your responsibilities will be divided in two parts; the purchasing part and the logistics part. The responsibilities are:
Prepares weekly report of all products and merchandise within the company;
Ensures both local and foreign purchase orders are prepared prior to arrival of products at the Distribution Center (Goods transit report-check);
Uploads final costing for items on the operating system for Branches to have access to them the following day;
Perform store range checks as needed to ensure compliance to E-stock and Pricing policies.
Updates E-stock and given list;
Updates any new information or documentation pertaining to shipments coming into the country;
Coordinates with Customs and Warehouse to ascertain which containers are physically there and which are offloaded;
Coordinates with the Port Authority/Customs on their internal system to ensure containers have all required documents;
Coordinates with Brokerage and ensures ocean shipments are cleared on time;
Liaise with accounting manager on payments needed for shipments/clearing.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration;
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Commercial Coordinator;
- Knowledge of Customs & Shipping;
- Good Mathematics Knowledge, strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to organize multiple work assignments and establish priorities;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, English, Spanish and Papiamentu;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
T: +599 973 808 52