As the Brand Manager you are responsible for a few designated brands (non-alcoholic and food products). The Brand Manager ensures that the products, services, and product lines that fall under her/his domain resonate with current and potential customers. Monitoring marketing trends continuously and keeping a close eye on competitive products in the market, are also part of your responsibilities.
Other responsibilities include:
- Analyze sales figures and collect data for marketing plans.
- Report on sales results on a monthly basis.
- Co-organize, implement, and supervise promotional plans and other related promotional activities.
- Set sales budgets for the individual brands.
- Responsible for maximizing profitability and margins.
- Supervise sales budgets for all individual clients but also for all individual sales employees.
- Advise and control purchasing to ensure optimal, efficient, and responsible inventory levels.
- Inform sales, promotional & merchandising personnel on new products.
- Organize regular training sessions.
- Coach and support sales, promotional & merchandising employees.
- Monitor the performance of sales & merchandise employees and communicate results to management.
- Provide the necessary information to different departments within the company.
- Higher Professional Education, preferably with a finished Marketing or Business degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the position of Brand Manager.
- Excellent and proven selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing time management and organizational skills.
- Customer service oriented and team player.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in English, Dutch, Spanish and Papiamento.