Our client, a highly successful company active in the Gaming industry on the North American and European market, is currently looking to expand its team with an Accounting Officer.
As the Accounting Officer, you will manage the business’ accounting processes, financial control, financial planning, budgeting and analysis.
In this role you will prepare financial statements, management accounts and reports, and ensure all transactions are accounted for and accurately recorded. You will perform reconciliations, ensure that all financial data is up to date, and prepare weekly reports and month end accounting. You will also assist in maintaining the integrity and ensuring the quality of all financial reporting outputs including forecasts, reconciling and consolidating financials and budget preparation for which an advanced understanding of excel and accounting software will be key. Other tasks will revolve around simplifying, standardizing and automating business models, forecasts and other required reporting for different departments within the organization. This role may also require support on regulatory requirements and other ad hoc projects and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting (RA) or a related quantitative field.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in accounting and finance in the gaming industry is a must.
- Knowledge of the online casino and sports betting industry.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel or other accounting software and experience with DevCode/PaymentIQ is a benefit.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Data driven, strong analytical and critical thinking skills applied to achieve results and solve problems.
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills to efficiently manage complex tasks.
- Analytical mindset and strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Trustworthy and positive attitude.
- High level of integrity and polished interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and flexible when it comes to working hours.