In this position you are responsible for managing accounting responsibilities including supervision of general accounting, financial reporting and cash management. In this role you also contribute to business reporting & forecasting, financial/budget planning and analysis. It concerns a 'hands on" position that requires strong people management, analytical and problem solving abilities. In this position you have to be able to influence change, including in areas that may not fall under Accounting Coordinator’s direct control. You will work closely with the Finance Manager and the rest of the Management Team.
- A professional certification in Finance and Accounting at a bachelor level of master level;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Thorough knowledge of financial accounting practices, techniques and principles;
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills;
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- People manager and excellent team motivator;
- Is self-motivated, organized, assertive and goal oriented;
- Reliable and trustworthy;
- No 9 to 5 mentality, able and willing to occasionally work in weekends and on holidays in order to make reporting deadlines;
- Willing and able to travel ocassionaly to regional locations within the organization;
- Proficient in English, Spanish and Dutch;
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel level is required;
- Working knowledge of Oracle would be an asset.
T: +599 973 808 52