For one of our clients, active in the financial sector in the Dutch Caribbean, we are currently looking for an experienced Senior Finance Officer.
As the Senior Finance Officer your responsabilities include supervising the daily operations of the finance department, updating financial records, and managing invoices.
Your responsibilities as the Senior Finance Officer include:
- Responsible for the timely financial reporting, planning, and forecasting for the Curaçao Operations.
- Work in close liaison with the Dutch Caribbean Finance Department.
- Prepare and present monthly Revenue results.
- Prepare year-end Annual Statement Central Bank.
- Prepare monthly and year-end figures to present to the Finance Manager and Managing Director.
- Supervise and oversee the fieldwork and daily operations of the finance department such as bank transfers creditors and invoice payments and manual entry adjustment.
- Oversee and coordinate the year-end external and internal audits.
- Prepare monthly tax filings.
- Ensure that financial targets are achieved.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Excellent and proven strategic planning, forecasting, analytical and critical reasoning, budgeting, business execution, and fiscal management skills.
- Fluency in Dutch, English and Papiamentu.
- A proven track record of financial control and large-scale reconciliations.
- Sound understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards.