Our client is one of the leading insurance brokers in the Dutch Caribbean, with offices in Curaçao, Aruba, Bonaire, and St. Maarten. The company provides dependable, adaptable, and innovative services to it's customers. Their qualified, motivated, and trained team provides customers with assistance in reaching their objectives.
Our client is looking for a Client Relationship Manager with an evolving role in enhancing the consumer experience.
The Senior Client Relationship Manager is responsible for handling clients relationships, ensuring that the highest quality service is delivered to maintain the company's excellent reputation and operational efficiency.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Attend client meetings to strengthen relationships with existing accounts.
- Notify account managers of sales opportunities with key clients.
- Collaborate closely with Account Managers, the Back Office Manager, and the Technical Account Executive.
- Navigate and resolve issues raised by clients.
- Communicate open balances with the Finance department and Account Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a similar role in the insurance industry.
- Problem solving and customer-oriented mindset.
- Teamwork and leadership skills.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
- Good communication skills in English, Dutch, and Papiamento, both verbally and in writing.