For one of our clients, active in the financial industry with offices across the Dutch Caribbean, we are looking for a dedicated and customer oriented Relationship Manager.
In the role of Relationship Manager you are responsible for contributing to the team’s overall success. You do this by developing long-term relationships with customers, overseeing sales and acquiring new business while aiming to exceed customer expectations and managing and growing a portfolio of loans.
- Make sure that all aspects of the assigned relationships receive ongoing attention as required to maintain and improve the quality of the relationship.
- Responsible for developing new and expand on existing relationships.
- Responsible for safeguarding the Company’s assets and liabilities by maintaining the quality of the assigned portfolio.
- Manage and minimize the Bank’s exposure to risk.
You perform your tasks within the established guidelines of the organization and department. As a Relationship Manager you work mostly independently within a team.
Do you have what it takes to be a successful Relationship Manager? We are looking for candidates who possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience as a Relationship or Account Manager.
- Good knowledge of the commercial lending, deposit products and services and associated documentation procedures.
- Working knowledge of financial analysis.
- Computer literate.
- Outstanding communication skills both speaking and writing in English, Dutch, Papiamento and Spanish.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Strong relationship builder, client-focused.
- Ability to build customer confidence and cultivate business relationships.
- Analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
Does this sounds like you and/or do you want to know more about the tasks and responsibilities of this position? Contact us now and apply!