For one of our clients, active in the financial industry, we are looking for a Helpdesk Specialist with relevant work experience. If this position is something for you, then you need to apply now!
As the Helpdesk Specialist your responsibilities include:
- Support Service Desk, serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email etc.
- Ensuring IT infrastructure and equipment runs at optimum performance.
- Participate in project, disaster, and capacity planning for IT infrastructure.
- Provide internal customer service by resolving customer issues within pre-defined service level agreements.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Correctly logging incidents and faults, categorizing and prioritizing them in line with team procedures.
- Escalation management by identifying and escalating repeat issues or service risks into service management teams.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by internal customers to the appropriate IT team.
- Bachelor in IT, Computer science or other relevant area.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the related field.
- Strong technical skills, including PC hardware, networking and troubleshooting.
- Highly organized and able to work independently to complete required tasks.
- Experience with SQL/My SQL databases.
- Experience with Microsoft server products, AD, Exchange, Remote Desktop Services and Office 365.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Service minded
- Ability to communicate in a positive, effective, and efficient manner.