For one of our clients active in the financial industry we are looking for an Enhanced Due Diligence Unit Officer.
In the role of EDDU Review Officer you will be responsible for performing in-depth analysis and asses the relationship for potential financial, reputational, operational and compliance risk in addition to activities that possess money laundering or terrorist financing risks.
- Ensure the clients are compliant with AML/ATF regulatory obligations.
- Mitigates AML/ATF related financial and reputation risk.
- Actively identify opportunities for process and system improvements, and participate as appropriate in the implementation process.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics.
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist Financing, KYC and Risk Management policies, procedures, and practices.
- Strong analytical, accuracy and communication skills to make rational and logical interpretations and determine whether there are grounds for suspicion or EDD, at times with limited information.
- Capable of collecting, analyzing, organizing, documenting, and presenting large amounts of information in a clear and concise way
- Customer service oriented, team oriented and strong integrity and ethics.
- Ability to communicate in English, Dutch, Papiamentu (o) and Spanish is an asset.