For a client we are looking for a Customer Service Officer. Are you an independent but social person who is able to create the best customer experience on the phone? Then we are looking for you!
- Provides product and service information to customers.
- Consults information systems and technical departments for customer feedback.
- Helps new customers with the activation of their online account.
- Registers failures/complaints in the registration system.
- In this role you will have to be flexible because the department is open 7 days a week and working in various scheduled shifts.
- A secondary vocational education (MBO).
- At least 2 years of experience in a Call Center or customer service environment.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Very good communication skills both oral and written in Papiamentu, Dutch, English and Spanish.
- Knowledge of Call Center telephony and technology.
- Service minded, ability to work in a team and stress resistant.