For our client we are looking for candidates who enjoy giving customer service, work well in a team environment and are willing and able to work in shifts (day and night shift and weekends).
The Customer Support Agent will be dealing with customers queries via phone, e-mail and live chat to provide support, troubleshooting, solutions and special offers to customers. You will assist in the conversion of non-registrations into depositors and to consistently monitor company practices with new and existing customers. You will be responsible for identifying, acquiring and retaining VIP customers and therefore growing brand loyalty and revenues.
Part of the daily duties and responsibilities are:
- Work directly with customers via telephone, e-mail or live chat.
- Inform customers on product offerings and services to improve their experience and build value in the customer relationship.
- Explain payment methods and proactively provide assistance with depositing to current and new customers in order to increase revenue.
- Provide technical advice to help customers whom are experiencing problems with the website.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
- Escalate issues to relevant departments.
- Minimum MBO+ degree.
- At least one year experience of Customer Support (desirably in a high volume fast paced environment).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must.
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Sales oriented.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information.
- Problem solving, pro-active and decision making skills.
- Availability to work in shifts (8 am - 5 pm / 4 pm - 1 am).
- Willing and able to work on weekends.