For one of our clients, active in the finance and insurance industry, we are looking for a Coordinator IT helpdesk.
As the Coordinator IT helpdesk you are directly responsible for ensuring that all helpdesk customers receive high-quality service. In this role you are also responsible for coordinating the IT Helpdesk Customer Service unit, for daily registration of issues and monitoring their productive and prompt resolution.
Your main responsibilities consist of:
- Ensuring that incoming requests are handled promptly and given to the appropriate Team Leads or resolvers.
- Reporting serious problems to the Manager of IT Service Delivery and issuing escalation/notification for critical system outages.
- Ensuring helpdesk statistics are reported to Manager IT Service Delivery on a monthly basis.
- Keeping helpdesk standards and processes up to date.
- Ensure that Helpdesk Officers adhere to the helpdesk standards and procedures.
- Provide assistance to users as needed by managing calls/emails/chats.
- Accountable for the efficient management of helpdesk team.
- Assisting the Manager IT Service Delivery with human resource management within the department, the Coordinator Helpdesk guides and supervises the helpdesk team.
- Performs additional duties within the scope of the role as directed by the Manager IT Service Delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems.
- In-depth familiarity with both the hardware and software infrastructure of systems, as well as an overall understanding of both.
- Ability to do independent research on different solutions and new technology and offer a formal proposal/business case.
- Ability and effective management skills, able to motivate, direct and develop technically oriented individuals in resolving problems.
- Self-sufficient, team player, able to work under pressure, imaginative, resourceful, and adaptable.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral in English, Spanish, Dutch and Papiamentu.