For one of our clients, we are currently seeking a Brand Representative. The company’s mission is to distribute the best products, at the best price with an outstanding customer service. The company's goal is to further develop their distribution network in order to extend its scope and strengthen its market position.
As the Brand Representative you are responsible for a few designated brands (non-alcoholic and food products). The Brand Representative ensures that the products, services, and product lines that fall under her/his domain resonate with current and potential customers. Monitoring marketing trends continuously and keeping a close eye on competitive products in the market, are also part of your responsibilities.
Other responsibilities include:
- Analyze sales figures and collect data for marketing plans.
- Report on sales results on a monthly basis.
- Co-organize, implement, and supervise promotional plans and other related promotional activities.
- Set sales budgets for the individual brands.
- Responsible for maximizing profitability and margins.
- Supervise sales budgets for all individual clients but also for all individual sales employees.
- Advise and control purchasing to ensure optimal, efficient, and responsible inventory levels.
- Inform sales, promotional & merchandising personnel on new products.
- Organize regular training sessions.
- Coach and support sales, promotional & merchandising employees.
- Monitor the performance of sales & merchandise employees and communicate results to management.
- Provide the necessary information to different departments within the company.
- Higher Professional Education, preferably with a finished Marketing or Business degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the position of Brand Manager.
- Excellent and proven selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing time management and organizational skills.
- Customer service oriented and team player.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in English, Dutch, Spanish and Papiamento.